|To be considered for the program, candidates must have:
- An undergraduate degree with a minimum grade of 75 (equivalent to a GPA
of B), or the equivalent for candidates from schools or countries with different grading systems.
- Substantial managerial and professional experience (seven years or more) and a senior position in the organization.
- Time sponsorship and/or tuition sponsorship by the employing firm.
- At least two letters of recommendation.
- Good command of the English language.
- The Admission Committee considers the merit of each application and takes into account cases of exceptional professional experiences or past academic performance.
* Self-employed applicants and those whose companies cover only partial tuition are also admitted. They may, however, be asked to provide additional financial documentation.